UX Product Designer - Charlottesville, VA
- Proven experience running a design cycle
- Experience with delivering product vision
- A submitted portfolio and at least 3+ years experience
As a Product Designer, you will work closely with users and internal stakeholders from around the globe to design responsive products and applications. This will be an exciting opportunity to apply your design experience to create high impact user-centered designs.
In this role, you will participate in user research and design and implementation reviews. You will create wireframes, prototypes, information architecture, pattern libraries, standards and guidelines and perform business analysis and project management.
GREAT SKILLS/TRAITS WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Explorer - You focus on discovering our customers' journeys and understanding different voices within the business. You discover and find the best solutions to our customers' unique problems.
Empathetic - You never forget there are people at the other end of the screen using our products. You love observing people and their habits. Empathy is one of your favorite words.
Research & Analysis - You can analyze quantitative and qualitative data and identify additional research needs and also have experience leading customer research and other open-ended research inquiries
Conceptualize - You can design and specify product experience concepts and designs using iterative design techniques, including persona creation, journey mapping, customer research and usability testing
Prototype Creator - You can create interactive prototypes and can do rapid wireframing for usability testing with tools like axure, sketch, and invision.
Design in systems - You understand how design systems are built. You know when to follow and when to break established interaction patterns. You champion consistency, flexibility, and reuse. You like Atomic Design, pattern libraries, Sketch, and Zeplin.
Eye on Delivery - You know enough about HTML, CSS, and front-end frameworks that you can communicate with engineers. You know how to get your designs to be well built before release. You're not afraid to open the web inspector to get it right.
Collaborator & Communicator - Proven ability to effectively interact and collaborate in a cross-discipline and creative team comprised of users, user experience designers, product managers, developers and executive leaders
- Lead product design - from research to concepts and prototypes to the final visual assets needed for developers all the way through to delivery
- Deliver product vision, along with designs, and plan and deliver methodology to interactively add value to the product Work closely with product & business teams to drive design and business priorities across your product experiences. Please click on a contact page, if you are interested to apply for this exclusive opportunity.