Trading Analyst, Bridgewater NJ
The Trading Analyst will provide redundancy to our trading desk through assisting in program trading, ADR step outs, and single security model changes. In addition, the Trading Analyst will work with third parties and internal resources to identify optimal trading solutions to further advance the efficacy of the trading team.
The ideal candidate will have a natural curiosity for organizing, manipulating / reformatting, harmonizing, and interpreting data with the ability to draw actionable conclusions. Specific responsibilities include providing analysis to identify optimal trading tactics and venue selection, analyzing UMA (unified managed account) sponsor execution quality, analyzing the execution quality of each member of the trading team with use of third party trade cost analysis software, analyzing commission costs against benchmarks, and participating in dialogue with brokers and third party providers on methods to improve execution quality. The Trading Analyst will operate under the supervision of the Trading Manager to carry out these activities.
We are looking for someone who has:
• Three or more years of trading experience on the buy or sell side
• Familiarity with US and international market structures, trading execution, and market data
• Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field, statistical background preferred
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills with the ability to work with sizable data sets
• Familiarity with order management systems and trade cost analysis systems
• Fluency in one or multiple programming languages such as Python, R, and SQL preferred. Please select contact page to apply for this exclusive opportunity.