- Minimum 1-3 years experience in development and support
- Experience with Java, Angular JS
- Must be a team player with ability to take on new challenges
- Micro services
Clarivate Analytics is the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. Formerly the Intellectual Property and Science business of Thomson Reuters, we own and operate a collection of leading subscription-based businesses focused on scientific and academic research, patent analytics and regulatory standards, pharmaceutical and biotech intelligence, trademark protection, domain brand protection and intellectual property management. Clarivate Analytics is now an independent company with over 4,000 employees, operating in more than 100 countries and owns well‐known brands that include Web of Science, Cortellis, Thomson Innovation, Derwent World Patents Index, CompuMark, MarkMonitor and Techstreet, among others.
We are looking for a high energy and innovative individual with a passion for software development to join our team. The individual selected for this position will have an active role in the development or migration of large-scale, enterprise-wide initiatives to build a platform or custom applications that will be used for the acquisition, transformation, entity extraction, mining of content on behalf of business units across Clarivate Analytics. This individual will contribute to solutions across the entire architecture stack in building cloud native applications using our current technologies. Up to 50% development, and 50% maintenance/support. Key technical challenges that this role will be involved with include high volume XML publishing, automating problems around text structuring and working across a global footprint with different business units.
- BS degree
- Advanced degree considered in lieu of industry experience
- Minimum 1-3 years of industry experience
- Experience with Java, Angular JS, XML, Linux
- Micro Services
- PostgreSQL and NoSQL databases.
- Migration to Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Building custom Integration Services for custom solutions
- Enhancements to legacy applications
- Supporting Data Factory systems (Content Management systems) and upcoming SAR business case tasks for 2019.
- Will maintain legacy Data Factory systems.
- Will work on upcoming SAR business case tasks.
- Will be instrumental in migration of Data Factory systems to End State. Please click contact page, if you are interested.