Software Engineer Bangalore India
- Good written, verbal, interpersonal, presentation skills. Ability to communicate among technical and non-technical employees, and process orientation skills
- Strong knowledge on automation frameworks
- Good knowledge on core java
- 3+ years of total IT experience.
- 2+ years experience in creating middleware services using RMI, SOAP, XRPC or REST
- 2+ years of Unix, Java/J2EE
- 2+ years prior experience with performance tuning and optimizing software
- 2+ years working with large relational databases such as Oracle and SQL Server including stored procedures •
- Proficient in XML and related technologies
- An established track record for creating clear and concise technical designs and architectures for medium to large scale problems.
- A history of meeting aggressive deadlines in uncertain environments and maintaining strong customer relationships.
- Skills in developing and leading high performing teams that demonstrate excellence in a dynamic fast-paced environment with a high degree of flexibility and accountability
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including both oral and written proficiency B.E / B.tech
Possess excellent written and verbal skills Candidates should also possess: