Data Analyst Bridgewater, NJ
The Data Analyst will provide insights regarding clients, competitors, and financial markets to support business decisions across the firm. With an emphasis on leveraging the firm's attribution and portfolio accounting systems, the Data Analyst will contribute to client proposals, marketing materials, and client deliverables. Furthermore, the Data Analyst will manage updates to consultant databases, prospect proposals, and questionnaires, while proactively seeking out and participating in efforts to refine the team's and the firm's processes.
The ideal candidate will have a natural curiosity for organizing, manipulating / reformatting, harmonizing, and interpreting data with the ability to draw actionable conclusions to benefit different end-users within the firm. The individual will work closely with investment, client service, operations, and marketing and sales professionals.
This role is suited for candidates who have:
• Up to three years of related experience
• Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills
• Fluency in one or multiple programming languages such as Python, R, or SQL strongly preferred
• Familiarity with financial metrics, mutual funds, separately managed accounts, composites, international investing, and the asset management industry preferred
• Factset or other attribution system experience preferred