Site Merchandising Analyst PCNA, New Kensington, PA
- 2+ years of eCommerce experience or other digital site experience
- 2+ years with Web Analytics software (Google Analytics or Adobe) and Tag Mangement (Enlighten, Google Tag Manager, Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager)
- Data visualization experience
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate the data into digestible points
- SQL experience
- Retail business background and/or solid experience with metrics reporting and analysis preferred
- 2+ years Web Optimization tools (Monetate, Optimizely, Google Optimize, Adobe T&T)
- Generate insights on digital merchandising performance, including campaigns, content, assortment, and more
- Monitor the performance of digital campaigns, and analyze to identify opportunities for improvement
- Provide actionable recommendations to drive continuous improvement of digital KPIs
- Assist with defining customer targets for segmented messaging based on data
- Partner with Digital Experience Manager to monitor our digital journey, uncovering trends and making recommendations
- Partner with site feature development team to provide data-driven insights for site enhancements
- Analyze and cleanse raw data to evaluate performance of digital channels
- Organize insights into compelling reporting and data visualizations for widespread consumption
- Forecast outcomes/implications and dig deep into analytics to uncover opportunities for improved engagement
- Work with BI, Salesforce, CRM, and Email Marketing teams to collect and connect data across platforms to drive deeper insights
- Support ad hoc analysis
We are seeking highly motivated people who can help us achieve our strategic intent. Be the difference. Be a part of the fastest growing promotional products supplier family in North America. We empower our people to serve the customer, embrace development and a learning culture, and reward and recognize above and beyond results. If you are passionate undaunted and make things happen, we want you to be a part of our team!
We promote opportunities for growth and advancement.
Collaborative working environment
Casual dress code - jeans day everyday!!
Please click contact page, if you are interested.