Senior Software Engineer
This position provides an exciting opportunity to join a global securities and commodities business leader and top US broker-dealer. Interactive Brokers offers competitive salary and benefits including bonuses and stock incentive plan.
- Design and develop applications and services for IB's real-time, risk-based margin system. That system continuously enforces risk limits for client accounts and automatically and autonomously closes out positions if an account violates its limits. This system has been for decades and continues to be the gold standard in risk control and margin across the financial industry.
- Optimize and refactor existing code for improved reliability and performance.
- Write and maintain design and engineering documentation.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, or related degree
- Minimum 4 years of professional programming experience.
- Expert level C++ programming.
- Smart, technically oriented, willing to work hard and learn every day.
- Experience with large-scale software systems.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
- Experience with Linux, Python, SQL and Perl as well as experience working in a financial institution with securities and commodities products or risk management are a plus but not required. Please select contact page if you are interested to apply.