Senior Associate, Mumbai, India
Graduate / Post Graduate with 2 to 5 years of Industry experience: in Financial Services, or any industry in a client facing/account/relationship management role. Superior communication and interpersonal skills - proactive and confident in outreach and networking in-person, phone/email etc.This position is for our Mumbai office. Candidates from Mumbai may apply
Have prior commercial exposure in terms of driving revenue, or understands how to generate business/value, and managing stakeholders.
- Excellent command over English language;
- General understanding, awareness and interest in financial markets;
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial/leadership skills;
- Experience interacting with senior executives;
- Ability to work effectively independently and/or collaboratively in a team.
- We seek bright, positive and flexible people who also:
- Act with the highest integrity and professionalism in all their endeavors;
- Utilize superior analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Think creatively and focus on opportunities for growth, and lead others to do the same;
- Express a strong desire to work in a team;
- Respond effectively to management direction and clients' needs;
- Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time. Please click contact page, if you are interested.