Portfolio Management Associate, HLLP Bridgewater NJ
The PMA role will appeal to candidates who have a desire to serve the interests of clients, collaborate on projects to benefit personal development and team goals, and apply critical thinking techniques to solve complex problems.
• Serve as primary firm contact for client relationships. Support client needs on a daily basis, including responding to investment and operational-related inquiries.
• Manage client custom reporting, including investment commentary.
• Complete trade order implementation for accounts/strategies and become an expert user of the firm's trading system and compliance module.
• Master risk control for client portfolios.
• Prepare colleagues for client meetings.
This role is best suited for candidates who have:
• Bachelor's degree with a strong interest in investment management (3.4 GPA)
• Up to three years of experience
• Demonstrated Microsoft Office skills
• Interest in pursuing the CFA designation. If interested please click on a contact page