Mid Level Web Application Java Developer, New York NY
The successful candidate must be highly analytical and adept at solving complex problems. Duties for this position will include but are not limited to:
- Design, develop, maintain web-based applications and programs for our online brokerage services.
- Maintain large-multi-tiered web applications to support our customer registration and account management systems.
- The design, development, support of Oracle database schemas, PL/SQL packages, scheduled batch processing, Java applications and servers.
- Master's degree preferred or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Java technologies (Java Servlets and JSP)
- Knowledge of SQL, Database design, PL/SQL, Object-Oriented Programming and Java
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc.)
- Exposure to jQuery, JSON, AJAX fundamentals
- Experience designing single page applications using frameworks like AngularJS
- Exposure to UNIX/Linux
- Strong fundamental knowledge of SQL and relational database design
- Problem solver, attention to details, fast learner
- Self-motivated and directed. Please select contact page to apply for the opportunity.