Learning Machine Systems Consultant New Castle, PA
A Learning Management System (LMS) Consultant/Coordinator manages system infrastructure and assists in the creation, introduction, management, and reporting of both distance and in-class web-based training programs.
Audit and monitor data integrity within the Learning Management System.
Mend LMS issues and divergence.
Utilize cutting edge software for development of course content.
Edit and upload course content and establish assessments within the LMS.
Formulate reports as required to track results of course completion and status.
Organize, educate and supervise data access among team leaders.
Consult with trainers on the scheduling of training by teams.
Inform managers of training default and facilitate plans for restorative action.
Deliver required reports and documents to associated agencies to record CE credits.
Perform tasks with "best of class" customer service and highest level of servitude to practices.
Work all scheduled days, during scheduled hours, and on time.
Other special projects or responsibilities as assigned.
- Must have 1-year minimum experience working with an LMS or similar systems (LCMS, CMS) and ability to learn systems quickly.
In-depth experience with authoring technologies, Intranet design tools, and multimedia applications including video and animation software and MS products, especially Office 365, SharePoint, Sway, PowerPoint, and Excel.
The ability to adapt and handle multiple projects with different priority levels.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities (SKAs)
Utilization of cutting-edge and industry-leading software and technology for course development and delivery.
- Problem solving-the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Interpersonal Skills-the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others' ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things.
- Oral communication-the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, demonstrates group presentation skills and conducts meetings.
- Written Communication-the individual edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively and is able to read and interpret written information.
- Planning/organizing-the individual prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
- Quality control-the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure