Junior Quality Assurance Engineer Greenwich, CT
The successful candidate must be proficient with manually testing client facing systems and be able to write scripts for automated functional and regression testing of these applications. The QA process will include development of test cases, test plans and test scripts, which will require knowledge of the internal structure, design, implementation of the applications being tested.
- BS in Computer Science or related fields
- 1 year of working experience or Internship as a quality assurance analyst or
- Experience with Selenium or Java
- Working understanding of UNIX/Linux, SQL, JUnit
- Problem solver, attention to details, desire to learn and grow with in the group
- Self-motivated and directed
A direct access electronic broker catering to the needs of professional and frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisers, and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 120 market centers in 26 countries from a single account. We are the lowest cost provider of brokerage services and the largest U.S. electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing 797,000 trades per day.¹ Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools. Please click contact page, if you are interested.