Java Software Engineer
We're growing our team -- if you're a high-energy, self-starting Java software engineer, Interactive Brokers is the place for you. We take pride in providing our global client base with cutting-edge trading applications.
Interactive Brokers was founded by a software engineer to rewrite the rules of trading by automating anything and everything. Software development is the lifeblood of our firm, and it shows. Our engineers work with latest technology, command respect in the firm, and have competitive compensation packages.
- Brokerage platform development -- front and/or back-end, depending on experience.
- Front end: Java Swing. End-user facing trading platform.
- Back end: Core Java. Data model and transport layers. Multithreaded/high throughput. XML.
- Bachelor's in EE, CS, Math, Physics or similar (Masters/PhD a plus).
- Technically oriented, proactive, and enthusiastic, with extreme attention to detail.
- Working experience with core Java.
Knowledge of Java Swing and/or strong desire to learn Java Swing.
- English written/verbal communication skills.
- Mobile software development a plus. Please select contact if you are interested for this exclusive opportunity!