Java Software Developer
IBG LLC seeks an individual with strong strong Object Oriented programming, for a Java Software Developer position in our Trading Platform Group to participate in all phases of the development cycle for our customer-facing brokerage systems. The successful candidate will design, develop, and maintain web-based as well as standalone applications for PreTrade Compliance and Client Services.
Typical projects will be focused on web server, middle-ware and back-end development and integration. The majority of development will be using Java with some exposure to PL/SQL and Python. Projects can also include support of Oracle database schemas, PL/SQL packages, scheduled batch processing, Java applications and servers. A successful candidate must be highly analytical and adept at solving complex problems.
- Master's degree preferred or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented programming, Java, PL/SQL, Database design and SQL
- 1-3 years of experience as a Java application developer
- 1-3 years of experience with PL/SQL
- Good knowledge of Python
- Knowledge of UNIX/Linux
- Knowledge of XML, JSON, CSS and HTML
- Functional knowledge or experience with REST Web Services a plus
- Functional Knowledge or experience with Vert.x, VueJS a plus.
- Problem solver, attention to details, fast learner
- Self-motivated and directed. Please select contact page if you are interested.