E-commerce Backend Developer
- Ecommerce/Digital environment exp
- Ecommerce platforms (Salesforce Commerce Cloud / Magento / SAP Hybris)
- SOA, OOP exp
- Back-end Web Dev, J2EE, Struts, ERP, JSP, XML
- Middleware integration platforms like Dell Boomi
- SVN, Jira
We have recently created an opportunity for an Ecommerce Backend Developer located in our Enfield, CT office. The E-commerce Backend Developer will work closely with the Digital business team to implement functionality on Brooks Brothers E-commerce Site (www.brooksbrothers.com) along with integrations to various downstream / 3rd Party vendor applications.
- To work on one of the leading e-commerce platforms, Sales force Commerce Cloud (formerly Demandware) and utilize the platform capabilities to implement new features on the North America Site, Launch Global E-commerce sites and extend and provide API's to support the Brooks Brothers Mobile App
- Play a critical role in integrations between the digital storefront, global payment provider and the order management system
- Working cross-functionally in a SCRUM/agile environment across most facets of the Brooks Brothers organization such as Local & offshore development teams, Digital Marketing and different teams within the IT organziation to develop Omni Channel solutions
- Strong Knowledge of J2EE including knowledge of EJBs, Struts, JDBC, Servlets/JSP, XML parsing and manipulation and SOA
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming principles
- Experience with Ecommerce / Digital environment
- Prior experience or Knowledge of Ecommerce platforms (Salesforce Commerce Cloud / Magento / SAP Hybris) is a plus.
- Experience building responsive and adaptive pages
- Prior experience or understanding of Middleware integration platforms like Dell Boomi is a plus.
- Prior experience or Knowledge of AWS Cloud Development (Lambda functions, API Gateway etc.) is a plus.
- Understanding of Web Security Standards, CDN concepts and Performance Monitoring tools.
- Experience with agile SCRUM development methodologies, SDLC
- Knowledge of SVN, JIRA
- Computer science degree
- Preferred Work Experience: 2 Years
- Self-starter with excellent communication skills
- Please click contact page, if you are interested.