Backend Applications Developer
The successful candidate's responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following; design, develop and maintain backend and middleware services for Interactive Brokers web based account registration, account maintenance, tax, and compliance systems. Typical projects will focus on data base backend and middleware services development using Java, PL/SQL. Smaller projects will use python, Unix shell scripting and other general purpose development languages and tools.
- BS/MS Computer Science or other related fields
- Strong knowledge of programming concepts, algorithms and concurrency
- 2+ years of Java or similar general purpose OO language
- Strong knowledge of data structures, database concepts, PL/SQL programming
- Prior experience (including college projects) with structured database design
- Familiar with web applications, concepts, and tools
Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (IEX: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker catering to the needs of professional and frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors, and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 120 market centers in 26 countries from a single account. We are the lowest cost provider of brokerage services and the largest U.S. electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing 797,000 trades per day.¹ Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools. Please select contact page if you like to apply for this exclusive opportunity!